Theme: Enlightening the advancements and exploring the new horizons in Pediatrics
Global Pediatrics 2021
On behalf of the International Virtual Congress on Pediatrics, we are delighted to welcome you to join the Webinar scheduled on December 08-09, 2021 which is an exceptional gathering for the worldwide prominent scholastics in the field of Pediatrics where Directors, Scientists, Professors, Research scholars, Postdocs, Academic Staff are about to share their research work and acquiesce new emerging technological trends in the conference areas.
Global Pediatrics 2021 is an International platform to adverse and study about the early detection as well as treatment care based on Professional standards, and intense research on whole Pediatrics. The conference contains significant international experts in Scientists, Pediatric Doctors, Pediatric Nurses, research scholars and general practitioners, Student Delegates and Exhibitors form all over the world to our webinar with the theme “Enlightening the advancements and exploring the new horizons in Pediatrics”. Webinar will be featuring oral presentations, poster presentations, keynote talks, workshops and many more.
The conference will focus on Pediatric Research, Development and Behavioural Pediatrics , Pediatric Nursing, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Allergy and immunology, Pediatric Nutrition, Clinical Pediatrics , Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Updates, Pediatric Psychology, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatric Dentistry and Pediatric Oncology.
Scope and Importance:
Global Pediatrics 2021 aims to discover advances in Pediatrics and study about the early detection as well as treatment care based on Professional standards, and intense research on whole Pediatrics. The Conference is to give a platform to academicians and practitioners from multiple disciplines to debate and deliberate on social change that is covered by innovation and technology.
Who can attend?
Global Pediatrics 2021 brings together individuals who have an interest in different fields of Pediatrics like Pediatric Nursing & Research, Development and Behavioural Pediatrics, Pediatric Nutrition , Clinical Pediatrics , Pediatric Oncology and Cancer Care, Pediatric Lecturers & Nurses , Pediatric Healthcare Professionals , Directors of Association and Societies, Researchers, Physicians and Pharmacists. It is a forum to discover issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence, thoughts, and make solutions.
Why to attend?
Global Pediatrics 2021 is one of the world's leading scientific conferences to bring together all the participants to exchange about state of the art Research and Technologies and to bring discoveries of Pediatrics. Attending International conference is being the Professional Development and to get the current state of research and the challenges to future discovery.
Webinars are for a person who, without travelling, desires to retain their clinical education. They are interactive offerings that offer case-primarily based totally presentations, on line reviews, and stay conversations with key opinion leaders that consist of beneficial
Pediatric Scientists | Pediatric Researchers | Pediatric Nurses | Pediatric Students | Neonatologists | Health Practitioners | Scientists | Doctors | Professors | Directors of Association and Societies | Researchers, Training Institutes | Physicians | Physician Assistants | Directors & CEO’s of Organizations | Noble Laureates in Health Care and Pediatrics | Ph.D. Scholars | Graduates and Post Graduates | Pediatric Healthcare Industries | Pediatric Associations | Hospitals | Government Healthcare Departments | Pharmaceutical Industries | Pharmacists | Staff development Educators
Track 01 : Neonatology and Perinatology
Neonatology includes medical care of new born infants, especially premature and sick new born. It is commonly practiced in neonatal intensive care units. The major patients of neonatologists are new born infants who essential specific medical care due to low birth weight, prematurity, intrauterine growth retardation, congenital malformations, sepsis, pulmonary hypoplasia or birth asphyxia. Perinatology is a practice of medicine agitated with the care of the fetus. Perinatal span starts at the 20th to 28th week of gestation and ends 1 to 4 weeks after birth. Before birth a high-risk baby might be protect by a perinatologist and after birth by a neonatologist.
Track 02 : Clinical Pediatrics
The study of pediatrics is to decrease infant and child rate of deaths, control the spread of infectious disease, promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life and help ease the problems of children and adolescents. It can be recognised that this can be reached by learning the major and primary subject on General Pediatrics. It includes the basic treatments involved for the advancement of pediatric health. The most significant problems can be due to nutritional deficiencies to the overall health of infants and children because growth and development can be seriously inhibited by shortages in essential vitamins or nutrients.
- Clinical pediatric dentistry
- Clinical pediatric emergency medicine
- Clinical pediatrics nursing
- Clinical pediatrics neurology
- Clinical pediatrics cardiology
- Clinical pediatrics dermatology
- Clinical pediatrics Care
- Clinical pediatrics practices
Track 03 : Developmental and Behavioural Pediatrics
The developmental years in the children are very effective stages. A simple mood raise can turn into grave difficulty if not handle properly. Understanding toddler emotion is one of the hardest jobs. Long-term issues have to be looked after by qualified specialists. Problems may range from depression to critical neurological issues like autism, bipolar disorder etc. national Institute of intellectual health has specify that almost 15% of global children are affected by mental disorder. There are illustrations where a child cannot even sit still for a few seconds, unable to focus or show dis-organized mentality. That is a kind of the mental sickness. In some cases, a child may appear to be isolated, lost in his own world and cannot associate very well with the society. There are many indications of the behavioral disorders. Parents and caretakers must recognize the problems and should find a proper treatment for them. Neglecting this disease at a first stage can lead to very critical issues later which might not be curable ever.
- Bi-polar Disorder in Children
- Down syndrome
- Learning Disabilities (LD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention-Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Track 04 : Pediatric Nursing
Pediatric Nursing is the restorative care of neonates and youngsters up to puberty, as a rule in an in-patient hospital or day-clinic. Neonatal nurses are registered nurses who have some skills in working with these youthful, vulnerable patients. Neonatal nursing is a type of health care that mostly centers in giving care and support for newborn babies who were born prematurely, or suffering from health problems such as birth defects, infections, or heart deformities. Numerous neonatal nurses work in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), giving very particular medical care to in danger infants.
Track 05 : Pediatric Psychology
Pediatric psychology inscribes the psychological aspects of illness and the promotion of health behaviours in children as well as in adolescents. Psychological issues are addressed in a developmental system and affirm the dynamic relationship which exists between children and their families. Common areas of study includes environmental factors and psychosocial development which contributes to the development of a disorder, outcomes of children with medical conditions, treating emotional and behavioural components of illness and promoting proper developmental disabilities and health behaviours.
Track 06 : Pediatric Dermatology
Pediatric Dermatology is a subspecialty of Dermatology which represents significant authority in the finding and treatment of skin conditions in new born children, youngsters and youths. Pediatric Dermatologists are concerned about skin issue including pigmentations, skin diseases, Dermatitis, and so on. Anomalous skin aggravations and conditions can baldly influence kids. Atopic Eczema, likewise called Dermatitis, is a skin condition that is basically found in little youngsters. Atopic Dermatitis includes a scope of skin conditions with side effects including red, bothersome, overflowing and scaling skin. Atopic Eczema in babies otherwise called Infantile Dermatitis is mostly found on the face and scalp making the skin tingle and overflow.
Track 07 : Pediatric Dentistry
Pediatric Dentistry mostly provides primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutic oral health care for infants and children through adolescence. Early Childhood Caries which is also known as tooth decay can grow quickly in children. Children can also be affected with some rare oral diseases like Gingival Fibromatosis which will eventually result in disturbance in overall health of a child. General oral issues in children are Tooth Decay: Gum Disease, Teeth Grinding: Thumb Sucking etc.
- Tooth fusion & Concrescence
- Hereditary Gingival Fibromatosis
- Shark Teeth
- Pediatric Bruxism
- Gum Diseases & Tooth Decay
- Tooth development
Track 08 : Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric Cardiology is for diagnosing congenital heart defects, conducting diagnostic procedures such as echocardiograms, cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology studies, and for regular management of the onset of heart disease in infants, children and adolescents. Different sorts of inflammatory heart disease include myocarditis (the disease is characterized by heart muscle inflammation); Kawasaki's disease is a rare childhood disease that affects blood vessels. Pericardial diseases may clinically be divided into acute pericarditis, pericardial effusion, cardiac tamponade and confining pericarditis. Infectious endocarditis is a form of endocarditis. It is the inflammation of the inner tissues of the heart. These are the vital inflammatory defects for Babies Heart. This cardiology conference, or rather all cardiology conferences, will help in an associating, B2B partnership between professionals and academic staff. Cardiology or cardiac conferences are very essential for common people to be aware of the most important part of the human body.
Track 09 : Pediatric Nutrition
Pediatric Nutrition is the conservation of a proper well-balanced diet consisting of the fundamental nutrients and the adequate caloric intake necessary to endorse growth and sustain the physiologic requirements at the different phases of a child's development. Pediatric nutritional requires vary considerably with age, level of activity, and environmental circumstances and they are directly related to the rate of growth. Breast Feeding has an important ingredients that are not found in any infant formula, to build the baby’s immune system. Pediatric nutrition must consist of required Vitamins and Minerals which help for the growth and development. Proteins are the fundamental units required mainly for the construction of the body muscles and in all the metabolic activities of the body. To improve the calcium levels intake of dairy products are needed.
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Breast Feeding Importance
- Pediatric Diet
- Pediatric Eating Disorders
- Pediatric Malnutrition Effects
- Toddler foods
Track 10 : New born Respiratory Disorders
Respiratory distress in the new born is specified by one or more of the following: nasal flaring, chest retractions, tachypnea, and grunting. Nasal flaring is a rather frequent finding in an infant attempting to decrease airway resistance. Suprasternal retraction specify upper airway obstruction. Subcostal retraction, on the other hand, is a less specific manifestion that may be associated with either pulmonary or cardiac diseases. Generally, the neonate takes 30 to 60 breaths/min. The infant breathes at a faster rate to preserve ventilation in the face of decreased tidal volume. An infant in respiratory distress may try to maintain lung volume with adequate gas exchange by partially closing the glottis during expiration. This is the mechanism responsible for the audible grunting in these infants. An infant who has an advanced degree of respiratory distress may show additional indications, such as cyanosis, gasping
Neuromuscular disorders contain diseases of the muscle, neuromuscular junction (myasthenia gravis and congenital myasthenic syndromes), nerves (neuropathies), and anterior horn motor neurons (spinal muscular atrophies). They exist in the neonatal interval as floppy infant syndrome with or without contractures. Respiratory inadequacy and swallowing issues can be in the forefront of the clinical picture and are frequently connected with significant hypotonia and weakness
Congenital abnormalities are caused by issues during the fetus's progress before birth. It is crucial for parents to be healthy and have good medical care before and during pregnancy to reduce the risk of preventable congenital anomalies. Advances in perinatal testing and new diagnostic tests have made it possible to discover chromosomal and genetic related causes of congenital abnormalities earlier
Track 12 : Pediatric Neurosciences
Pediatric neurogenetical disorders are diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles that are caused by changes in genes or chromosomes. There are hundreds of neurogenetic diseases that may present in very different manners. They may cause issues from birth or only become evident in later childhood. They contain malformations of the brain, neurodevelopmental disorders, genetic syndromes as well as problems such as seizures, loss of muscle tone, balance and learning.
- Epilepsy and Autism
- Parkinson Disease
- Fragile X syndrome
- Brain malformations
- Multiple Sclerosis and Ataxia
- Autosomal Dominant Leukodystrophy
- Mitochondrial disorders
- Hydrocephalus and Lysosomal disorders
Track 13: Allergy and Immunology
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology is a major subject to be learned in order to concentrate on elements related to a child’s immune system. They promote screening, diagnosis, and treatment of children with a vast array of immune issues including allergies to food, medicines, chemicals, and plants, severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis, primary immune deficiencies, and acquired immune disorders) allergy based dermatitis and inherited deficiencies that alter or impair immune response.
Track 14 : Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Pediatric infectious disease conditions it involves in treating all the features of infectious diseases and studies the pathogens, prevention, transmission and therapy of many diseases, including bacteria, mycobacteria, parasites, and viruses. A medical specialist in pediatric infectious diseases has expertise in a vast range of infectious agents, from the viruses and bacteria that cause common respiratory tract infections to the more severe illnesses caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).Some of the pediatric infectious diseases and issues include,
- Bone infections
- Bacterial infections
- Viral infections
- Joint infections
- Skin infections
- Antibiotic resistance
- Production of safe and effective vaccines
Track 15 : Eating Disorders
Family and twin studies have consistently demonstrated that eating disorders are genetic and that the observed familiality is due fundamentally to genetic factors. These data suggest that the children of mothers with eating disorders represent a high-risk group for the development of later eating psychopathology. Children of mothers with eating disorders are more likely to experience perinatal complications, and exhibit altered feeding, eating and growth trajectories. Mothers with eating disorders are also more likely to show conflict with their infants during feeding interactions, are more verbally controlling during play and rate their five-year-olds higher on measures of negative affect. However, reduce is known about individual differences in their children’s early emotional and behavioral development
Track 16 : Pediatric oncology
Pediatric oncology is a strength regulation in drug concerned with diagnosing and treating kids, as a rule up to the age of 18, with malignancy. It is one of the most challenging of specialties because, despite successful treatment of many children, there is a high death rate still connected with different Kinds of malignancies. Classifications of Pediatric Oncology incorporate,
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology
- Pediatric Leukemia
- Neuroblastoma in children
- Brain Tumor in children
- Clinical Trials
- Advances in Pediatric Oncology Treatment
- Oncology Nursing and Care
- Advanced Pediatric Oncology Drugs
- Pediatric Radiation Oncology
- Pediatric Oncology Diagnostic
- Radiotherapy Oncology
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology
Track 17 : Child Abuse Pediatrics
Generally, child safety has been observed as a most interest subject to experts in particular social services, well-being, psychological well-being, and justice system. Child mishandle is more than wounds and broken bones. Physical abuse may be better visible than other types such as emotional abuse and neglect, and also leave acute long-term lasting scars. The initial abused children get assist, the more chance they to need to settle and break the cycle
-instead of maintain it. By finding out about general indication of abuse and what we would be able to do to negotiate, we can have an enormous effect in a child’s life.
- Child Maltreatment
- Domestic violence on children
- Child sexual abuse
- Peer victimization
Benefits of participation:
Advantages of Participating at our Webinar
- The advantages of the Speaker and abstract pages are created in Google on your profile under your name would get worldwide visibility.
- Our comprehensive online advertising attracts 30000+ users and 50000+ views to our Library of Abstracts, which takes researchers and speakers to our webinar.
- Meet with hundreds of like-minded experts who are pioneers in Pediatrics and Advances in Pediatrics and share ideas.
- All participants in the webinar would have a different reason to participate with eminent speakers and renowned keynote speakers in one-to-one meetings.
- A rare opportunity to listen what the world's experts are learning about from the world's most influential researchers in the area of Pediatrics at our Keynote sessions.
- Global Pediatrics 2021 intensive webinar schedule, you will acquire experience and expertise in strategic gift preparation that is worth its weight golf, forming an impressive array of recognised professionals.
- Best Poster Award nominations.
- Award for Outstanding Young Researcher.
- Group Registration Advantages.
Benefits of Participation for Speaker
- Worldwide appreciation of the profile of Researchers.
- Obtain credits for professional growth.
- Explore the latest of cutting edge analysis.
- Make long-term bonds at social and networking activities.
- An ability to advertise one page in the distribution of abstract books and flyers that ultimately gets 1 million views and adds great value to your research profile.
- Learn a transition beyond your area of interest to learn more about new subjects and studies away from your core subject of Pediatrics.
- We have distinctive networking, learning and enjoyable integration into a single package.
Benefits of Participation for Delegate
- Professional Development-Improve understanding and knowledge.
- Attendance at webinars supports rejuvenates and energises delegates.
- Your involvement in our webinar will help with a new methodology and ideology that can be used to broaden the outcomes of businesses or industries.
- Opportunities for Pediatric Summit researchers and experts in the same field to meet and exchange new ideas through an online webinar.
Benefit of Participation for Sponsor
- Exposure to the international environment would increase the possibility of new companies.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your company's latest technologies, new products, or service your business to a wide range of international participants.
- Increase business by our webinar participants through lead generation.
- It takes a lot of time, effort and drive to create a successful company, so it's always nice to have a network of colleagues and associates to draw energy from individuals who share a common drive and objective.
- Webinars in Pediatrics provide opportunities for more attention and contemplation that could help you move your company to the next stage.
- Benchmarking main organization plans and moving it forward.
- Get feedback from trustworthy people at our webinar to your company questions and challenges.
- On our webinar banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing content, the advertising logo of your company.
Benefit of Association for Collaborators
- Nobody has these massive visitors to Pediatrics in the world this is the best forum to highlight society.
- Creating long-lasting peer relationships.
- In our webinar banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing material, promotional content and your Organization logo will increase your number of subscribers/members by 40%.
- The exposure of our event to your Company listing in the Global Business forum will have a great effect on your association.
- Your representatives can network to update their knowledge and understanding of your organisation and services with key webinar delegates.
- Pediatrics advertising materials such as posters, brochures, pamphlets, services that will be circulated to hospitals, universities, society and researchers will be integrated with information.
The global pediatric market comprises of the healthcare services provided across several fields of healthcare industry. According to the report, the global pediatric health care products and services market was valued at around USD 89,000 Mn and USD 525,000 Mn, respectively, in 2018 and is estimated to expand at a CAGR of around 4.6% and 5.6%, respectively, from 2018 to 2026. A report based on UNICEF shows that, 415k children in the zone die every year before celebrating their fifth birth date. Increase in chronic diseases, develop the healthcare resources
About 3% of global healthcare expenditure was evaluated by Middle East regions and which is expected to enlarge continuously. In Middle East advancement and government initiatives improves healthcare region about US$ 48 billion in 2016 and expected to reach USD 63.7 billion by 2023 at CAGR of 4.2%.
- Neonatology and Perinatology
- Clinical Pediatrics
- Developmental and Behavioural Pediatrics
- Pediatric Nursing
- Pediatric Psychology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Nutrition
- New born Respiratory Disorders
- Neonatal Neuromuscular Disorders Congenital Effects
- Pediatric Neurosciences
- Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Pediatric oncology
- Child Abuse Pediatrics
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
Conference Series Destinations
Webinars & Conferences By Continents